Experience of organising events and a passion for Labour Party politics is desirable.
- To assist the Events Manger in the management and administration of Progress events.
- To assist the Events Manager in the implementation and development of new events.
- To attend and assist at other events, including Labour party conference.
- To organise the administration of the Progress office under direction of the Events Manager.
- To process new members of Progress, update existing members and maintain the Progress database.
- Maintain the Progress mailing list, preparing an up-to-date copy for each new mailing.
- To design and implement, in consultation with the Deputy Director, new ways of retaining and recruiting members.
- To deal with membership enquiries.
- To assist with office administrative work as required.
Salary: £19,000 PA
Closing Date: 6pm 20th June 2007
Please send a CV and covering letter outlining how your skills are suited to the job description:
either by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or by post to:
83 Victoria Street
For further information:
Please contact Jessica Asato, Deputy Director, on 020 3008 8180 or by email at email@example.com
Progressive centre-ground Labour politics does not come for free.
Our work depends on you.