Progress is currently recruiting for an Office Manager and PA to the Director
The purpose of the role is to ensure the Progress is well organised, to support the work of the director and ensure the membership system is well maintained, healthy and continuing to recruit new members, readers and supporters. In addition, to help with the organisation’s successful events, conferences and training programme.
· To organise the Progress office to ensure efficient running of the office.
· To provide PA support to the director.
· To process new members of Progress, update existing members, deal with membership enquiries and maintain the Progress database.
· Prepare an up-to-date mailing list for each new mailing.
· To assist with the administration of Progress’ events series.
The salary will be £20,000 per annum.
The closing date is midday, Wednesday 9 September 2015
We particularly welcome applications from women and groups under-represented in politics. We will consider part-time workers and job shares.
Interviews will take place on 15 or 16 September 2015 with a prompt start date following a job offer (existing notice periods will be welcome).
The interview will involve a proofing exercise, a short presentation and a question and answer session.
Applicants should send a covering letter (one page) and a CV (two pages) to adam[at]progressonline.org.uk or alternatively post it to: Progress, Third floor, 11 Tufton Street, London SW1P 3QB