• Need a speaker for your next meeting? Check out the Progress Speaker List
• Why not turn your next branch meeting into a reading group? Download the latest ‘reading group article’ and debate the ideas in Progress magazine with others in your local party
• In an area where you’re trying to revive the local party or build on ‘red shoots’? Third Place First which says there are ‘no “no-go” areas for Labour’ may be for you
• Can you help marginal seats across the south? Labour’s insight is that we achieve more together than we do alone. Whether you’re in a ‘safe’ Labour or ‘safe’ Tory seat, your fundraising activities could help give marginal seats the much-needed resources for Labour to win back key seats in 2015. Help with a Fightback Fundraiser and your events will be awarded the Fightback Fundraiser kitemark.
• Progress aims to shine a light on the processes by which parliamentary and local government candidates are selected. We understand that putting yourself forward for selections can be daunting, difficult and time-consuming. But with good preparation, the barriers which put off too many people are not insurmountable. Find out more here…
• Refounding Labour – changing the Labour party to win. Read Progress’ submission to how we should reform the party, including the introduction of primaries in Labour candidate selection.
Photo: Louisa Thomson